8/13/15

Summer Swimmers

We always love it when our neighbors come over for a swim, and this time I went and took some photos! I set my camera on a high shutter speed, and the way the water was captured turned out beautiful!

DSC_0005

DSC_0011

Abe and Aub

DSC_0057

Hudson doesn’t enjoy the water near as much as he enjoys the trampoline!

DSC_0074

Keelan is a great swimmer! He’s usually the first one in the water…the rest of us Meyers are fairly picky about the temp…I think that we get that from dad who won’t get his big toe wet unless its like bath water.

DSC_0086DSC_0089

Abram…trying to tell me something.

DSC_0095

Cole Richard and Hudson Eli

DSC_0097

DSC_0100

This is my favorite photo by far!

I finally got around to posting again, normally I’m uploading my client’s photo galleries and sneak peeks on Facebook! Be sure to like my page:)

No comments:

Post a Comment