4/8/14

Rewind!

If you can transport yourselves back into time for me, that’d be great. That way I’m not late anymore!

Lets start at the beginning of the last week in March. I went to Washington, IL to stay with my good friend out there. That was a blast! Then Kim, Laura, Todd, Cambria, Jenna, and Marshall came for a visit. We had a lot of fun with them out here:) 003

008

Us older kids played twister one evening and ended up in knots:)

On Thursday, They left and we left to go to Branson. We made a stop in Topeka to see a Wild West symphony first. It was beautiful.

While we were in Branson, we saw the Dixie Stampede, The Titanic Museum, Jonah at the Sight and Sound theater and Son of God at the IMAX. Friday night, we went out to eat at ShoGuns. It was so good! we only ate 2 meals a day to keep cost down, so all we had had since breakfast was frozen yogurt. At shoguns, you chose your kind of meat and they fried it on a big flat skillet right in front of you with veggies and rice. YUMMM! I don’t have very many photos because they don’t let you take pictures anywhere!

015

If you want to follow me on GooglePlus, I have more photos and videos there from off my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment